Kenco Centenary social competition - Full terms and conditions can be downloaded here.
UK, 18+. Opens 01.04.23. Closes 31.12.23. Purchase and mobile phone for text entry required. Please retain receipt. For instructions, terms and exclusions, visit www.kenco.co.uk/100upliftingyearswin/terms-and-conditions/.
Short Terms & Conditions on POS
18+, UK. Purchase necessary. Mobile phone required. Please retain receipt. To enter for a chance to win, purchase any Kenco product during the promotion period then text UPLIFT to 60163. Entrants will receive a text message thanking them for entering the promotion. A text entry will be charged at your standard network rate. Please seek bill payer’s permission. The promotion will run from 00:01 on 01 April 2023 and 23:59 on 31 December 2023. Prizes: 200 x Red Letter Days eGift card prizes to be won as follows: 25 x £250, 75 x £150, 100 x £100. Prizes are won via random winning moments allocated using an independent process. 200 winning moments available across the promotion period. Winning moments roll over if not claimed. No guarantee all prizes will be won. Any unclaimed winning moment prizes reallocated to mop up draw. Only one entry per person per week will be accepted. Max one prize per person. Visit www.kenco.co.uk/100upliftingyearswin/terms-and-conditions/ for full prize details, exclusions and full T&Cs. Promoter & data controller: Jacobs Douwe Egberts GB Ltd., Horizon, Honey Lane, Hurley, Berkshire, SL6 6RJ.
KENCO CENTENARY TEXT TO WIN - FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over at the date of entry, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Promotion Period: The promotion will run from 00:01 on 01 April 2023 and 23:59 on 31 December 2023. Any entries received outside the promotional period will not be accepted.
- Purchase is necessary Receipt confirming a purchase of any Kenco product within the Promotion Period and prior to date of entry should be retained, as proof of purchase will be required to claim a prize.
- Entry instructions: Purchase any Kenco product during the Promotion Period then text UPLIFT to 60163. Entrants will receive a text message thanking them for entering the promotion. Entrants will be notified instantly if they have won or not. Winners will be notified of what prize they have won and how to claim it instantly. A text entry will be charged at your standard network rate (and may not be included within any free text packages). Please check with the bill payer before sending a text entry. Entrants are advised to take care when submitting an entry; the Promoter is not responsible for mistypes and incorrect texts may still be charged. Only correctly submitted entries will be accepted. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered but may still be charged.
- Mobile phone required. Entry is via SMS only.
- Only one entry per person per week will be accepted. Anyone entering more frequently using multiple handsets, multiple identities or computerised or automated system will be disqualified from the promotion will be
- Max one prize per person.
- Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, invalid or misdirected entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- Prizes: There are 200 prizes in total to be won:
- 25 x £250 Red Letter Days eGift cards
- 75 x £150 Red Letter Days eGift cards
- 100 x £100 Red Letter Days eGift cards
Red Letter Day eGift card is subject to issuer’s Terms and Conditions found at https://www.redletterdays.co.uk/terms. EGift cards are valid for a period of at least 12 months from issue. Red Letter Day experiences are subject to restrictions and availability at the time of eGift card redemption by the winners.
- Winner Selection: The prizes specified in Condition 10 above will all be won (except if the number of prizes available exceeds the total number of valid entries received so there is no guarantee all prizes will be won). All prizes are allocated via an open winning moments algorithm with prizes allocated randomly across the Promotion Period. If your time of valid entry is the first to fall on or after a winning moment, you win the prize randomly pre-allocated to that moment by an independent third party. If two entries are received at the same time, the entry processed by the server first will be the winning entry. Any prizes not won before the next winning moment are rolled over and will be allocated to the winner in the next winning moment. There is a total of 200 winning moments available across the Promotion Period. Any remaining prizes not won or any prizes that remain unclaimed following the close of the main promotional period will be re-allocated to a mop-up draw.
- Winner Notification: Prize winners will each be texted a prize claim link on the mobile phone number used to enter the promotion. Entrants are encouraged to monitor connections during this time in case they are a winner.
- Prize fulfilment: The winners will be required to click on that link and confirm their mobile number and provide their name, county, email address and upload a copy of their receipt showing a purchase of any Kenco product dated during the Promotional Period and before date of winning entry. If a winner consents, their name and contact details will be processed by the Promoter’s agent for administration of the prizes. In the event a winner does not respond to this initial notification within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the prize pool if during the Promotion Period, with the originally selected winner forfeiting their right to the prize. A winner will be forfeit if they have previously won and the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the prize pool if during the Promotion Period. Valid winners will receive their prizes by email within 28 days of providing valid claim details to the Promoter and the completion of any verification process.
- Mop up draw: Any remaining prizes not won or any prizes that remain unclaimed following the close of the main promotional period will be re-allocated to a mop-up draw on 15th January 2023 for all losing entries from the main promotional period. Winners will be selected via a randomised computer process. Winners will be contacted by text message within 7 days of the draw and will have 14 days to confirm their mobile number and provide their name, county, email address and upload a copy of their receipt showing a purchase of any Kenco product dated during the Promotional Period and before date of winning entry via the link provided in the winner notification text. In the case that they do not respond in time, reject the prize or are ineligible, another winner will be selected using the same methodology as above. The process will repeat twice after which all remaining and unclaimed prizes will be null and void. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are a winner.
- Each prize is as stated and no other prize alternatives are available except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value. The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, a prize will only be awarded directly to the entrant responsible for the mobile phone number against which a winning text entry was registered.
- No correspondence:Winner selection is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the prize winners.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, syndicates, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entrants reposting the same content multiple times or using multiple addresses, email addresses, numbers or via agents, third parties, organised groups or those automatically generated by computer will not be accepted but may still be charged. Entries received by any means other than as specified in these Terms will be rejected. Any person persistently trying to circumvent the entry process will be disqualified immediately.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and on prize acceptance. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility in the event a winner is not able to take their prize for whatever reason, including in the event that a winner provides an incorrect email address.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate entrants for any losses that may be incurred as a result of entering the Promotion and the Promoter does not accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of a winner’s acceptance of a prize except where such damage, loss or personal injury is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or its agents in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. The winners’ statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter has no control over communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
- Winners may be asked by the Promoter to participate in reasonable further publicity relating to their winning of a prize, free of charge. The Promoter will contact prize winners prior to the intended publicity, but only during the period in which their details will be held in accordance with Condition 21. A winner shall have the right to decline to participate in such publicity.
- The Promoter will publish or make available winners of £250 Red Letter Days eGift card surnames and counties of residence to members of the public who request such details from 1 February 2024 to 1 March 2024 by emailing Kenco@promotioncustomerservices.com. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse such requests. Entrants can object to such disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by email Kenco@promotioncustomerservices.com. However, the Promoter may, notwithstanding any objection, disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- General:The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure of any third party to fulfil its obligations in connection with this promotion, although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of such failure on the entrants.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any entries which fail to be registered or are delayed for any technical or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if a winner does not receive their prize as a result of having provided incomplete or inaccurate name or address details.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the winning entries including asking for proof of purchase and the winner's identity, including proof of age (passport, driving licence or equivalent) which they must provide within 14 days but which will not be retained following verification by the Promoter and redemption of the prize. The Promoter also reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw the prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this clause.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion, replace a prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value, or amend these terms and conditions, at any stage, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- This Offer and these Terms are subject the laws of England. Any disputes must be referred to the English and Welsh courts unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
Promoter & data controller: Jacobs Douwe Egberts GB Ltd., Horizon, Honey Lane, Hurley, Berkshire, SL6 6RJ.