Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) carefully. You will be legally bound by these Terms from the time you submit an entry for the Kenco Duo Taste Challenge (the Offer).
1. If you bought your product within the United Kingdom (UK), this Offer is promoted by Jacobs Douwe Egberts GB Limited, Horizon, Honey Lane, Hurley, Maidenhead, Berkshire, United Kingdom, SL6 6RJ (“JDE GB”).
2. If you bought your product within the Republic of Ireland (ROI), this Offer is promoted by Jacobs Douwe Egberts IE Ltd, Block F1, East Point Business Park, Dublin 3, Ireland (“JDE IE”).
JDE GB and JDE IE are referred to in these Terms as “Us”, “We” and “Our”. These Terms are between you and the promotor applicable to your purchase.
3. This Offer is open to those over 18 and resident in either the UK or the ROI (“You”). It excludes us, including our agents and employees and our group companies, the families of such agents and employees, or any entity or person professionally connected with this Offer or its administration.
How to Claim
4. In order to claim your money back, you must buy a product displaying a ‘Love us or your money back’ sticker from our Kenco Duo coffee range between 9am on 14th February 2022 and 11.50pm on 30th November 2022.
You must have access to the internet and be able to demonstrate proof of purchase in the form of a receipt and photograph of the promotional pack purchased.
5. Once purchased, visit our dedicated website www.kenco.co.uk/loveus (UK and ROI), enter your full name, email address, residential address, bank details, and upload a clear image of your receipt and the promotional pack. The receipt must clearly show the retailer’s name, the product name, product price, receipt total, date and time of the purchase. Tell us in no less than 15 words why you are dissatisfied with the product.
6. Within 30 days of receipt of a valid claim, we will process the payment in pounds sterling (UK) or euros (ROI) to the bank account, nominated by you when making your claim. We will not be responsible for any delays in payment caused by your bank nor shall we be responsible for any charges they impose on you for processing the transaction.
7. Only one claim per household is permitted and only for one product in the range. Multiple claims are not permitted.
8. The maximum refund is £3.99 (UK) / €4.49 (ROI). The refund will be equal to the lesser of the amount on the proof of purchase provided or this maximum amount.
9. All claims must be received by us by no later than 11.59pm on 30th November 2022.
10. Any claims that do not comply in full with these Terms will be rejected.
11. Any decision we make as to eligibility of a claim will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. We accept no responsibility for claims that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or unreadable whether due to failure or non-availability of the website, the submission of incomplete information or any other reason.
12. All claims and any accompanying material submitted to us will become our property on receipt and will not be returned. By submitting a claim and any accompanying material, you agree to: (a) assign to us all intellectual property rights in your claim and any accompanying material, with full title guarantee; (b) waive all moral rights, in and to your claim entry and otherwise arising in connection with your claim to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world; and (c) execute any document required to legally give effect to clauses 16(a) and (b).
13. You agree that by submitting a claim, any personal information provided by you in connection with this Offer may be held and used only by us and our agents and suppliers to administer the Offer.
14. We will not accept:
(a) responsibility for claims that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
(b) proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of any claim.
15. We reserve the right to delay, postpone or cancel this Offer in the event of circumstances outside our reasonable control.
16. This Offer and these Terms are subject the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts. ROI customers shall not be precluded from relying on any mandatory Irish law provisions which apply notwithstanding these Terms.
17. Nothing in these Terms affect your statutory rights.